- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C
- Maximum Signal Range: 30 feet/10Metres (without Interference or Obstruction)
- Camera Water Resistance: IP67 rating
- 5" Dash Monitor
- 1 Backup Camera
- 12V/24V Power Adapter for Monitor
- Hardwire Cable for Monitor
- Suction Cup Mount for Monitor
- Install Kit
- Optional 12V/24V Power Adapter for the Camera
- User’s Manual
- Quick Install Guide
- Professional Installation Offer
|Backup Camera with 5" Dash Monitor||BT54860||-||Download||Download|
|Quick Installation Guide||BT54860||-||QIG-54860_V2.pdf||Download||Download|
HARDWIRE Installation Videos
Choose your vehicle type to watch step by step install videos. The Hardwire option will show the recommended installation by powering the camera by the reverse tail light.
12V Direct Installation Videos
Choose your vehicle type to watch step by step install videos. The 12V Direct option will show an optional installation by powering the camera to an available 12V socket inside the vehicle.
Hardwire Installation Troubleshooting
If you experience any of the following after hardwiring the camera to your reverse tail lights:
- Flashing image on monitor
- Pair Fail
- No Signal
- Image cuts in and out then monitor goes grey
Please follow the instructions in the video. This will ensure your camera is receiving a stronger power source.
Feeling handy? Follow the installation instructions included. Also, you can click here to watch our installation videos on YouTube.
B. FREE ASSISTANCE
Need some help? Call us toll free at 1-866-294-9244. We will talk you through the installation.
C. PROFESSIONAL INSTALLER
Want someone to do it for you? InstallerNet offers a professional installation of this backup camera. Fees apply, visit www.installernet.com for more details.