Last Updated December 2, 2020
This policy describes how ADC Solutions USA, LLC., dba: Horizon Brands, LLC., and its subsidiaries and affiliate companies, including, but not limited to, ADC Solutions Hardware, LLC and ADC Solutions Auto, LLC (collectively, “Horizon Brands,” “we”, “us,” “our”) collect, use, and share your personal information when you access and use our various Horizon Brands websites, platform, applications, and other digital properties (“Digital Properties”) and our various services, or when you otherwise interact with us (collectively with the Digital Properties, the “Services”).
Natural persons who reside in the State of California should also review the Notice to California Residents. You may have additional rights under California law.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Horizon Brands collects or receives the following types of information from you, which may include personal information:
We collect contact information on our Services; contact information typically includes your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and any information you provide in messages to us.
If you apply for a job with Horizon Brands we will receive your resume, demographic information, such as your gender, and any information you provide to use during the application process.
Like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of such access, including the device’s IP address, user agent string (e.g., operating system and browser type/version), and referral URL (i.e., the external source by which you arrived at our Services or the pages you’ve clicked on while on our Services).
We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive (or other storage medium) so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We use both 1st and 3rd-party session cookies and persistent cookies. Below is a general primer on session and persistent cookies; information collected by cookies depends on its particular purpose.
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Services. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time or until you delete them. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your web browser’s “help” file. To the extent we provide a log-in portal or related feature on our Services, persistent cookies can be used to store your passwords so that you do not have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our visitors to personalize the experience on our Services.
In some cases, we may associate information that you have provided to us (e.g., email address) with the cookies that we use. In addition to facilitating the purposes described above, this is useful in understanding your engagement with other content related to our Services (e.g., email open rates, URL click-throughs).
Third-Party Analytics Providers
For Google Analytics, please visit:
For Lucky Orange, please visit: https://www.luckyorange.com/privacy.php
For Klayivo, please visit: https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy/policy
For Google Tag Manager, please visit:
For Back in Stock, please visit:
We may automatically collect geolocation information from your device via your browser’s location services. You may provide permission for this collection on the device level (e.g., you have consented to location services generally through your browser’s settings) or by accepting our request for geolocation access on the Services. Please consult your browser’s documentation regarding how to turn off location services. If you disable location services, you may not be able to use the full array of features and functionalities available through our Services.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THIS INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you to help us operate our business. In particular, we use the information we collect for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Purchase and delivery of products.To take and handle orders, fulfill, ship, and deliver products, process payments, and communicate with you about orders.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our Services.
- To understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our products and services and personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use our Services or other platforms.
- Customer Support.To provide customer support, communicate with you about your orders, and respond to your questions, process exchanges, returns, deliveries, recalls, warranty registration, damage claims.
- To display advertising to you, push notifications, and communications (including marketing emails and promotional text messages) about new products, offers, promotions, rewards, contests, upcoming events, and other information about our products and services. We may also send you marketing emails and text messages.
- Promotions. In order to provide our Services and administer promotional programs, we may share your personal information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs. We may also, from time to time, share and/or license personal information to other companies who may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer.
- Business Transfers. To evaluate or consummate a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information is among the assets transferred.
- Data Aggregation. In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and the Services, we might analyze your personal information in aggregate form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve one or all of them (“Aggregated Information”). This Aggregated Information does not identify you personally.
- Job Applicants. To review job applicant materials and conduct background checks.
- Third-Party Marketing.As described above, we may share your information with third parties for their own marketing purposes. However, to the extent required by law, you may request to opt out of such sharing.
- Many web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can set your browser to delete or reject cookies. If you choose to delete or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our websites.
- Third-Party Analytics Providers and Advertisers.Our analytics providers and advertisers may provide options to opt-out of certain information collection or use.
- Device Location Information.If you use our mobile applications that collect your device’s precise location to locate a warehouse, you will be asked to consent to the collection of this information. You can stop the collection of precise location information by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do, our mobile apps or some features may not work properly.
- Promotional Information and Emails. If you do not want to receive promotional communications from us, you can update your preferences under the “My Account” tab on the website or log into your account associated with your Costco service (for example, the Photo Center or Costco Travel). Additionally, you can contact us using any of the methods below. You can also opt out from different types of promotional emails through the ‘unsubscribe’ link in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails.
- Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. We may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can stop these notifications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
- SMS (Text) Messages. We will send you SMS (text) communications if you consent to receive them, including, for example, order and delivery status. We will also send you SMS (text) messages in case of emergency, urgent product recalls and other limited (non-marketing) instances as permitted by law. You can reply “STOP” to any SMS (text) message to cancel at any time.
CORRECTING OR UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to request changes to the personal information (PI) that you have previously provided to us, please contact us by mail, or email using the contact information below.
DO NOT TRACK
Horizon Brands does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings or other related mechanisms at this time.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal information. You can exercise this right by contacting us (see CONTACT US below) with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative measures in place to safeguard the security of your personal information. However, when you communicate with customer service via email or chat on our websites, these communications may not be encrypted. For that reason, we ask that you do not share sensitive information via these communication channels. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please let us know (see CONTACT US below).
THIRD PARTY PROPERTIES
Please note that our Digital Properties may contain links to third party online properties (“Third Party Properties”). Such Third Party Properties have their own policies that govern their collection, use, and disclosure of information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices with respect to Third Party Properties. To protect your information, we recommend that you carefully review their privacy policies to learn about their practices.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO NON-US RESIDENTS
Our servers are located in the US. If you are located outside of the US, please be aware that any information provided to us, including personal information, will be transferred from your country of origin to the US. Your decision to provide such data to us, or allow us to collect such data through our Services, constitutes your consent to this data transfer.
ADC Solutions USA, LLC.
2975 Red Hill Ave. Suite 100
Costa Mesa California 92626 US