Last Updated: May 22, 2019
- You will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content (as defined below) that:
- infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or
- is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity); or
- discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Services and will not use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not access or use the Services to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with, or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of, the Services through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any Content (as defined below), data, files, or passwords related to the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Services;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features on the Services;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express written permission; and
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure.
If you wish to access the App, we provide login access through our third-party login provider (i.e., Facebook). You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your account login information, and for any use, misuse, or communications entered through the App using your account information.
Our products are made available through authorized retailers, such as Amazon, Costco, and Walmart (“ ”). You should not purchase our products through any retailer or reseller not authorized by ADC. Products not purchased from an Authorized Retailer are not covered under our Limited Warranty as described herein.
We offer a one (1) year limited warranty on our products subject to certain terms, conditions, and limitations (the “ ”). Please review our Limited Warranty
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. Products are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We also reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product at any time.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and prices listed on the Services. Further, we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we do not warrant that product descriptions, colors, images, or prices are accurate, and we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor or mobile device will display the colors or features of our products accurately. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, error in pricing, or product information error, we shall have the right to correct such information and refuse to honor any requests, orders, or inquiries made in reliance on such incorrect information. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion
Access to, and usage of, the App is free of charge.
The App may require data access, and the provider of such data access (e.g., network operator, wireless carrier, etc.) for your device may charge you data access and other fees in connection with your use of the App, including, without limitation, wireless carrier messaging and other communication, messaging, and data fees and charges, as applicable. You shall be responsible, at your sole cost and expense, for obtaining and paying for wireless access, and under no circumstances will ADC be responsible for any such data access fees or charges in connection with your use of the App.
The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, ADC and our licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services
The Services contain material, such as videos, photographs, software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, and other material provided by or on behalf of ADC (collectively referred to as the “ ”). The Content may be owned by us or third parties. The Content is protected under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
You may view all Content for your own personal, non-commercial use. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of ADC. ADC and its licensors retain all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Content. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access the Content and the Services automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of ADC (the “ ”) used and displayed on the Services are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of ADC. Other company, product, and service names located on the Services may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “ ,” and, collectively with ADC Trademarks, the “ ”). Nothing on the Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of ADC Trademarks inures to our benefit
Elements of the Services are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including, but not limited to, the use of framing or mirrors. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance
If you decide to use the App, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, ADC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right for you to install, access, and use the App on your device solely for your personal use in connection with the services provided via the App. We reserve all rights in the App not expressly granted to you in this section
The Services allow you to post and upload content such as photos, images, videos, text, graphics, and other materials (collectively, “ ”). You expressly acknowledge and agree that once you submit your User Content for inclusion into the Services, there is no confidentiality or privacy with respect to such User Content, including, without limitation, any personally identifying information that you may make available. YOU, AND NOT ADC, ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL YOUR USER CONTENT THAT YOU UPLOAD, POST, E-MAIL, OR OTHERWISE TRANSMIT VIA THE SERVICES. We are not obligated to publish any User Content on our Services, and we reserve the right to remove any User Content at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice
You retain all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to your own User Content. You do, however, hereby grant us and our sublicensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, freely sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to modify, compile, combine with other content, copy, record, synchronize, transmit, translate, format, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise use or exploit (including for profit) your User Content and all intellectual property and moral rights therein throughout the universe, in each case, by or in any means, methods, media, or technology now known or hereafter devised.
If you submit User Content to us, each such submission constitutes a representation and warranty to ADC that such User Content is your original creation (or that you otherwise have the right to provide the User Content), that you have the rights necessary to grant the license to the User Content under the prior paragraph, and that the User Content and its use by ADC and our content partners as permitted by this Agreement does not and will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property or moral rights of any person or contain any libelous, defamatory, or obscene material or content that violates the Agreement
Although we encourage you to e-mail us, we do not want you to, and you should not, e-mail us any content that contains confidential information. With respect to all e-mails and communications you send to us, including, but not limited to, ratings, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, we shall be free to use any ratings data, ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, the development, production, and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information without compensation or attribution to you
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND ADC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OR THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY OF OUR PRODUCTS, THE PRODUCTS, THE SERVICES, AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND ADC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR SERVERS, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES, WARRANTIES THAT THE CONTENT AND ANY OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS THAT COULD CAUSE SYSTEM FAILURES.
IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE AND OUR LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES, NOT ATTRIBUTABLE TO PERSONAL INJURIES, THAT YOU MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US $50).
SOME JURISDICTIONS, INCLUDING THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
The Services may contain links to third-party websites (“ ”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk
(a) You hereby represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to all trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary, privacy, and publicity rights in and to your User Content and any other works that you incorporate into your User Content, and all the rights necessary to grant the licenses and permissions you grant hereunder;
- Use of your User Content in the manners contemplated in this Agreement shall not violate or misappropriate the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, contractual, or other rights of any third party; and
- You shall not submit to the Services any User Content that violates our Community Guidelines set forth above or any other term of this Agreement.
(b) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our owners, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, licensees, licensors, and assigns harmless from and against any damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, claims, actions, and/or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from: (i) your breach of this Agreement; (ii) your misuse of the products, the Content or the Services; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party rights, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, property, publicity, or privacy right. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control (at your expense) of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter
The Services are based in the United States and are only available to United States residents. We make no claims concerning whether the Services or Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Services or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Services, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Services at any time without prior notice or liability. and shall survive the termination of this Agreement
ADC respects the intellectual property rights of others and attempts to comply with all relevant laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove any Content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws
Our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “ ”) for the receipt of any Notification of Claimed Infringement which may be given under that Act is as follows:
2975 Red Hill Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (909) 752-3074
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our agent with notice in accordance with the requirements of the Act, including (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on the Services where such work is located; (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
This Agreement and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions
In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement, the products, the Content, or the Services (each, a “ ”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“ ”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website
- You acknowledge and agree that (i) the Agreement is concluded between you and ADC only, and not Apple; and (ii) ADC, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App and content thereof. Your use of the App must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- In the event of any failure of any of the App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if any, for the applicable App to you and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App. As between ADC and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of ADC.
- You acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App or your possession and use of the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between ADC and Apple, ADC, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by the Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Agreement as related to your license of the App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement as related to your license of the App against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.